Arsenal are “lining up ” a bid for Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the region of £11 million.
The Swede who has now retired from the international set-up and is understood to be ready to Ligue 1 for a new challenge, according to the Italian news agency Tuttomercatoweb Arsene Wenger is keeping tabs on his situation.
It is claimed that AC Milan are his preferred destination but Premier League clubs are also interested, The outspoken striker has just a year left on his contract and PSG will be looking to get as much as possible for him this Summer.
This just proves that silly season is in full swing, Ibrahimovic is expected to demand around £300,000 a week in wages which is surely to be too much for Arsenal‘s wage budget to handle.
The 33 year old striker has scored 19 goals in 24 games in Ligue 1 this season.
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?