Arsenal are “lining up ” a bid for Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the region of £11 million.
The Swede who has now retired from the international set-up and is understood to be ready to Ligue 1 for a new challenge, according to the Italian news agency Tuttomercatoweb Arsene Wenger is keeping tabs on his situation.
It is claimed that AC Milan are his preferred destination but Premier League clubs are also interested, The outspoken striker has just a year left on his contract and PSG will be looking to get as much as possible for him this Summer.
This just proves that silly season is in full swing, Ibrahimovic is expected to demand around £300,000 a week in wages which is surely to be too much for Arsenal‘s wage budget to handle.
The 33 year old striker has scored 19 goals in 24 games in Ligue 1 this season.
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion