Now that Wolfsburg have been knocked out of the champions league the chances of Arsenal signing Edin Dzeko have improved.
Wenger recently said ““I like the player,But they fly too high right now – price-wise.”… Well things have now changed. His price should now drop as they are out of the champions league, If Wolfsburg had gone to the next stage it would have taken a massive bid to lure Dzeko away…But now???
The fact that he is cup tied in the champions league didn’t stop Wenger signing Arshavin last season so i don’t see any reason to why Arsenal should not go all out and sign one of the best strikers around.
Dzeko is just what Arsenal need. Big powerful old fashion English striker.
Arsenal hold the ace card in the race to sign Dzeko in first team coach and fellow countryman Boro Primorac.
Lets hope Arsenal sign Dzeko in January
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight