Now that Wolfsburg have been knocked out of the champions league the chances of Arsenal signing Edin Dzeko have improved.
Wenger recently said ““I like the player,But they fly too high right now – price-wise.”… Well things have now changed. His price should now drop as they are out of the champions league, If Wolfsburg had gone to the next stage it would have taken a massive bid to lure Dzeko away…But now???
The fact that he is cup tied in the champions league didn’t stop Wenger signing Arshavin last season so i don’t see any reason to why Arsenal should not go all out and sign one of the best strikers around.
Dzeko is just what Arsenal need. Big powerful old fashion English striker.
Arsenal hold the ace card in the race to sign Dzeko in first team coach and fellow countryman Boro Primorac.
Lets hope Arsenal sign Dzeko in January
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez
- Arsenal Told to Let Alexandre Lacazette’s Contract Run Out
- Arsenal vs Burnley: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups