Now that Wolfsburg have been knocked out of the champions league the chances of Arsenal signing Edin Dzeko have improved.
Wenger recently said ““I like the player,But they fly too high right now – price-wise.”… Well things have now changed. His price should now drop as they are out of the champions league, If Wolfsburg had gone to the next stage it would have taken a massive bid to lure Dzeko away…But now???
The fact that he is cup tied in the champions league didn’t stop Wenger signing Arshavin last season so i don’t see any reason to why Arsenal should not go all out and sign one of the best strikers around.
Dzeko is just what Arsenal need. Big powerful old fashion English striker.
Arsenal hold the ace card in the race to sign Dzeko in first team coach and fellow countryman Boro Primorac.
Lets hope Arsenal sign Dzeko in January
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?
- Mikel Arteta reacts to draw against Rangers
- An overview on Arsenal’s Scotland preseason tour- player ratings for both games
- Three Premier League clubs interested in Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal predicted line-up against Rangers
- Tavares, Chambers, Tierney – Arsenal Team News against Rangers