Three teams with totally different transfer ways and principles, today we ask who has the better transfer policy?
Verdict : Arsenal have relied too much on youth over the past few seasons and this has cost them silverware, Arsenal need more players over 30 to give a overall balance to the team and to give some guidance to the younger players. 8/10
Milan seems to only want to sign players over 30 years old and have a team full of experienced internationals. Carlo Ancelotti seems to have a gift of getting players who many thought were finished a new lease of life. Players like Ronaldinho Beckham, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Pirlo. Add to that the odd young starlet like Pato and you have a good balance.
Verdict : Were Arsenal have too many kids, Milan have to many older players and again the balance is not right. 7/10
Its seems Man Utd have got it bang on when it comes to finding the right balance in the transfer market. Sir Alex Ferguson gives youth a chance when needed, Players like Rafael, Fabio & Welbeck have all impressed this season. And he is not scared to spend big on a player regardless of his age. Players like Berbatov, Tevez & Vidic have all come into the team and settled in to the playing style and given balance to the team. We have also seen this season that players like Giggs & Scholes can still do a job and are key in adding balance to the team.
Verdict : Perfect and it shows with rewards on and off the pitch. Top of the league, winning silverware nearly every year. The manger has got the balance right between youth and experience. 9/10
So out of the three the Man Utd system seems to be working best!
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight