For all the grief Arsene is getting about his lack of spending this summer, Some fans should remember that players such as Diaby and Eboue are only filling in for injured players.
They are squad players. And they are pretty good at it.
Diaby needs to progress as a player, but on the whole, Arsene has assembled a brilliant squad. Also remember that Diaby is also just filling in for Nasri.
How good is this team going to be when Nasri comes back in place of Diaby?
Rosicky is proving again why he is a World Class player. And now Theo is back and with Vela & Ramsey looks the part. The future is bright.
When everybody is fit we have a brilliant squad,but we barely ever have EVERYONE fit,if we get a injury to Cesc or Gallas are there replacements ie Silvestre good enough?
If Everyone is fit, 1-11 we have a great attacking side and have a great chance of winning the title.
Lets hope that we can keep our key players fit.
Join our forum and have your say, Click Here
- Arsenal players expected to feature in the 2022 World Cup
- Arsenal’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Arsenal Transfer News – Pursuit of Man City’s Gabriel Jesus dealt major blow
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions