For all the grief Arsene is getting about his lack of spending this summer, Some fans should remember that players such as Diaby and Eboue are only filling in for injured players.
They are squad players. And they are pretty good at it.
Diaby needs to progress as a player, but on the whole, Arsene has assembled a brilliant squad. Also remember that Diaby is also just filling in for Nasri.
How good is this team going to be when Nasri comes back in place of Diaby?
Rosicky is proving again why he is a World Class player. And now Theo is back and with Vela & Ramsey looks the part. The future is bright.
When everybody is fit we have a brilliant squad,but we barely ever have EVERYONE fit,if we get a injury to Cesc or Gallas are there replacements ie Silvestre good enough?
If Everyone is fit, 1-11 we have a great attacking side and have a great chance of winning the title.
Lets hope that we can keep our key players fit.
Join our forum and have your say, Click Here
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight