For all the grief Arsene is getting about his lack of spending this summer, Some fans should remember that players such as Diaby and Eboue are only filling in for injured players.
They are squad players. And they are pretty good at it.
Diaby needs to progress as a player, but on the whole, Arsene has assembled a brilliant squad. Also remember that Diaby is also just filling in for Nasri.
How good is this team going to be when Nasri comes back in place of Diaby?
Rosicky is proving again why he is a World Class player. And now Theo is back and with Vela & Ramsey looks the part. The future is bright.
When everybody is fit we have a brilliant squad,but we barely ever have EVERYONE fit,if we get a injury to Cesc or Gallas are there replacements ie Silvestre good enough?
If Everyone is fit, 1-11 we have a great attacking side and have a great chance of winning the title.
Lets hope that we can keep our key players fit.
Join our forum and have your say, Click Here
- Mikel Arteta impressed with on-loan Arsenal youngster
- Mikel Arteta speaks out on team selection and Eddie Nketiah after Fulham draw
- Mikel Arteta offers injury update on Alexandre Lacazette
- Mikel Arteta vs Unai Emery – A comparison
- Ian Wright identifies perfect partner for Thomas Partey at Arsenal
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Lucas Torreira is desperate to join Boca Juniors
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo