For all the grief Arsene is getting about his lack of spending this summer, Some fans should remember that players such as Diaby and Eboue are only filling in for injured players.
They are squad players. And they are pretty good at it.
Diaby needs to progress as a player, but on the whole, Arsene has assembled a brilliant squad. Also remember that Diaby is also just filling in for Nasri.
How good is this team going to be when Nasri comes back in place of Diaby?
Rosicky is proving again why he is a World Class player. And now Theo is back and with Vela & Ramsey looks the part. The future is bright.
When everybody is fit we have a brilliant squad,but we barely ever have EVERYONE fit,if we get a injury to Cesc or Gallas are there replacements ie Silvestre good enough?
If Everyone is fit, 1-11 we have a great attacking side and have a great chance of winning the title.
Lets hope that we can keep our key players fit.
Join our forum and have your say, Click Here
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups