Why is it that Arsenal seem to take an eternity to complete a transfer for a new player?
Every summer we seem to have a long transfer saga that’s drags on for weeks and is played out in the press?
First it was Hatem Trabelsi,& then Baptista and then it was Nasri and of course who could forget the on/off comedy of the Arshavin transfer?
Now we have the Chamakh deal that has dragged on.
This seems to be “The Arsenal Way” but why? What takes Arsenal such a long time to clinch the deal?
I understand that there are a number of issues around a transfer and its not as easy was some of us think, But other teams don’t seem to have this problem? So whats the problem at Arsenal?…When we sell a player is seems to be done in a few days [Kolo Toure]
When was the last time Arsenal announced a new signing totally out of the blue? ….Reyes?
I’m not having a go at the club of the manager, was just looking for a few answers to why Arsenal take so long compared to other teams?….. I hate to think of the players we came close by didnt sign because we took so long? [Drogba, Cech, Ronaldo]…maybe more?
Jason Goldstein – Proud member of the Arsenal Action Massive
Join the forum ( HERE )
- Arsenal’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Arsenal Transfer News – Pursuit of Man City’s Gabriel Jesus dealt major blow
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez