Why is it that Arsenal seem to take an eternity to complete a transfer for a new player?
Every summer we seem to have a long transfer saga that’s drags on for weeks and is played out in the press?
First it was Hatem Trabelsi,& then Baptista and then it was Nasri and of course who could forget the on/off comedy of the Arshavin transfer?
Now we have the Chamakh deal that has dragged on.
This seems to be “The Arsenal Way” but why? What takes Arsenal such a long time to clinch the deal?
I understand that there are a number of issues around a transfer and its not as easy was some of us think, But other teams don’t seem to have this problem? So whats the problem at Arsenal?…When we sell a player is seems to be done in a few days [Kolo Toure]
When was the last time Arsenal announced a new signing totally out of the blue? ….Reyes?
I’m not having a go at the club of the manager, was just looking for a few answers to why Arsenal take so long compared to other teams?….. I hate to think of the players we came close by didnt sign because we took so long? [Drogba, Cech, Ronaldo]…maybe more?
Jason Goldstein – Proud member of the Arsenal Action Massive
Join the forum ( HERE )
- Mikel Arteta vs Unai Emery – A comparison
- Ian Wright identifies perfect partner for Thomas Partey at Arsenal
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Lucas Torreira is desperate to join Boca Juniors
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’