Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger feels Emmanuel Eboue must work on controlling his ‘frustrations’ after he was dismissed in the recent North London derby.
The Ivorian received two yellow cards in the first half at Tottenham Hotspur last weekend, with his team-mates forced to soldier on with 10 men and battle for a 0-0 draw.
Eboue has endured a difficult campaign, after he was booed off by his own supporters in early December, and Wenger is hopeful the midfielder will have learnt much about himself in recent months.
The French coach said in the Guardian: “He had problems dealing with his frustrations in this game and therefore of course we want to play a part in helping to deal with that.
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight