Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger feels Emmanuel Eboue must work on controlling his ‘frustrations’ after he was dismissed in the recent North London derby.
The Ivorian received two yellow cards in the first half at Tottenham Hotspur last weekend, with his team-mates forced to soldier on with 10 men and battle for a 0-0 draw.
Eboue has endured a difficult campaign, after he was booed off by his own supporters in early December, and Wenger is hopeful the midfielder will have learnt much about himself in recent months.
The French coach said in the Guardian: “He had problems dealing with his frustrations in this game and therefore of course we want to play a part in helping to deal with that.
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?