Manager Arsene Wenger last night hinted that there will be “NO new signings for Arsenal before the transfer window”
Speaking on Arsenal TV Wenger was asked about if he expected to be busy working on transfers in the final days of the transfer window, Wenger said ” “At the moment NO, it’s very unlikely that we will sign a player, I must say. In or out.”
“Deja vu” for Arsenal fans?
Its seems like we have been here before right? Wenger has hinted all summer that he would bring in 1/2 player players to replace Toure and Adebayor. We also need a defensive ball winner in the middle of the park. I cant understand why Wenger would not invest in the team?
Any intelligent football fan can tell you that we need a CB and a DM . If Gallas or Song for instance gets injured our replacements in those positions wouldn’t even be Fulham class.
All you deluded gooners need to wake up and Arsene you need to be more honest with us because, you know you would rather have Hangeland or Zapata rather than silvestre or Djourou.
Bendtner is cleary not good enough to replace Adebayor so we also need a striker.
Has debt got anything to do with it? NO! Wenger has over £30m to spend on new players. Wenger is just a stuborn man and if he refuses to spend on new players after selling Toure and Adebayor it will prove that he only cares about making a profit for those dinosaurs in the boardroom!!!
Wenger MUST spend if he really wants to to challange for the championship.
Cypriot Gooner, Join our forum for more…(HERE)
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings