It has been a worrying time for Arsene Wenger this season, he has found his methods being brought into question more than once along with his tactics. It now looks like the nicknamed “professor” of the beautiful game is going back to school.
With the help of the English FA he is to resit a FIFA coaching assessment which will start in the next International break which is next month. This is something that many fans will be welcoming because his tactics of late have left a lot to be desired. Some have compared his vision for the club to be on a par with Stevie Wonder driving in Formula 1.
Wenger turned 65 at the weekend and his age has started to show with some very questionable decisions, some have even suggested that he may be one season away from being sectioned.
There have been some very strange quotes from Le Boss recently non stranger than after the Sunderland game,
“everybody who is very concerned about our shortness at the back, I felt that (Nacho) Monreal and (Per) Mertesacker had an outstanding game,” Wenger said.
“Of course we have many players injured at the back but I think that overall we have done very well.”
This sounds like the first throes of madness settling in for the French Manager who in some quarters is seen as Arsenal Football Club something that is more delusional than his choice quotes.
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups