Today i was told about the sad news that John Hartson has testicular cancer which has spread to his brain.
John is only 34.
I remember when we signed John Hartson from Luton, A young raw powerful striker who definitely had talent and an eye for goal. it was wierd that we signed John Hartson about the same day that Geogre Graham was sacked. So The manager that wanted him really didnt get a chance to work with him.
For the people that didn’t see him play at Arsenal he was very similar to Bendtner but just a bit more aggressive.
its that aggression that will pull him throw this I’m sure. and from every gooner around the world our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
A special video
Join our forum and debate all the issues at the club.
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight