Today i was told about the sad news that John Hartson has testicular cancer which has spread to his brain.
John is only 34.
I remember when we signed John Hartson from Luton, A young raw powerful striker who definitely had talent and an eye for goal. it was wierd that we signed John Hartson about the same day that Geogre Graham was sacked. So The manager that wanted him really didnt get a chance to work with him.
For the people that didn’t see him play at Arsenal he was very similar to Bendtner but just a bit more aggressive.
its that aggression that will pull him throw this I’m sure. and from every gooner around the world our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
A special video
Join our forum and debate all the issues at the club.
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?
- Mikel Arteta reacts to draw against Rangers
- An overview on Arsenal’s Scotland preseason tour- player ratings for both games
- Three Premier League clubs interested in Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal predicted line-up against Rangers
- Tavares, Chambers, Tierney – Arsenal Team News against Rangers