Today i was told about the sad news that John Hartson has testicular cancer which has spread to his brain.
John is only 34.
I remember when we signed John Hartson from Luton, A young raw powerful striker who definitely had talent and an eye for goal. it was wierd that we signed John Hartson about the same day that Geogre Graham was sacked. So The manager that wanted him really didnt get a chance to work with him.
For the people that didn’t see him play at Arsenal he was very similar to Bendtner but just a bit more aggressive.
its that aggression that will pull him throw this I’m sure. and from every gooner around the world our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
A special video
Join our forum and debate all the issues at the club.
- Mikel Arteta speaks out on team selection and Eddie Nketiah after Fulham draw
- Mikel Arteta offers injury update on Alexandre Lacazette
- Mikel Arteta vs Unai Emery – A comparison
- Ian Wright identifies perfect partner for Thomas Partey at Arsenal
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Lucas Torreira is desperate to join Boca Juniors
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread