The draw is probably about 5 minutes away from actually starting, guys and girls. I’ll be announcing them as they come right here on Arsenal Action.com, so stick around to get your updates….
1st Draw: Lyon v Bordeaux,
2nd Draw: Bayern v Man United,
3rd Draw: Arsenal v Barcelona
4th Draw: Inter v CSKA.
My oh my, what a game we have on our hands. lets hope revenge will be sweet!
The victor of our tie will face either CSKA Moscow or Inter Milan.
Plenty of discussion to be had on the draw in the forum, so come and join us.
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups