Arsene Wenger has confirmed that their will be five changes made to the squad that rolled Burnley on the weekend.
Emmanuel Eboue makes way for Bacary Sagna on the right flank.
Mikael Silvestre is on his bike in favour of Sol Campbell at centre back, who has returned from an injury.
Alex Song’s suspension does not apply to the Champions League and so he will be returning to his familiar place at defensive mid.
Arshavin and Diaby will get their first starts, most likely Walcott making way for Diaby with Arshavin taking up residence in left attacking mid.
Team in full:
Almunia, Sagna, Campbell, Vermaelen, Clichy, Song, Diaby, Nasri, Rosicky, Arshavin, Bendtner
Substitutes: Fabianski, Silvestre, Traore, Eboue, Denilson, Walcott, Eduardo
Official Announcement: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/team-news-five-changes-for-porto-clash
Join the forum to commentate, debate and discuss this Arsenal vs Porto matrch.
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion
- Martinelli has a ‘bright future’ at Arsenal
- What can Arsenal do about their right-back situation?
- Arsenal targeting Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard
- Arsenal keen on signing Brazilian youngster Matheus Martinelli
- Arsenal can sign Houssem Aouar on one condition, claims journalist
- Paris Saint-Germain interested in Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin
- Arsenal striker Folarin Balogun close to signing new contract
- Arsenal vs Sheffield United – Premier League Preview, Team News & Predicted Line-ups