Arsene Wenger has confirmed that their will be five changes made to the squad that rolled Burnley on the weekend.
Emmanuel Eboue makes way for Bacary Sagna on the right flank.
Mikael Silvestre is on his bike in favour of Sol Campbell at centre back, who has returned from an injury.
Alex Song’s suspension does not apply to the Champions League and so he will be returning to his familiar place at defensive mid.
Arshavin and Diaby will get their first starts, most likely Walcott making way for Diaby with Arshavin taking up residence in left attacking mid.
Team in full:
Almunia, Sagna, Campbell, Vermaelen, Clichy, Song, Diaby, Nasri, Rosicky, Arshavin, Bendtner
Substitutes: Fabianski, Silvestre, Traore, Eboue, Denilson, Walcott, Eduardo
Official Announcement: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/team-news-five-changes-for-porto-clash
Join the forum to commentate, debate and discuss this Arsenal vs Porto matrch.
- Preview: Porto vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Some of Arsenal’s Greatest Moments that Fans Still Remember
- Betting Tips for Arsenal Fans
- FA Cup: Arsenal predicted line-up vs Liverpool
- Do Arsenal need further depth in attacking areas in the January transfer window?
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League