Arsenal fan favourite Tomas Rosicky looks to have called time on his Arsenal career after rejected a reported one year extension and will seek out pastures new
Rosicky now 34 has become frustrated at the lack of first team opportunities, the former Dortmund playmaker has fallen down the pecking order partly due to injury and now finds himself behind Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Santi Cazorla, Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere.
The Czech international was signed back in 2006 for only £7 million and has been a good servant to Arsene Wenger, unfortunately his Arsenal career in recent years has been blotted by injury and with Arsenal looking to strengthen in the Summer it was an inevitability that Rosicky may move on due to Wenger being unable to give him first team assurances.
Rosicky has only started five games this season which is nowhere near enough to satisfy a player of Rosicky‘s pedigree, according to the Sun he is “not prepared to spend another year on the bench”.
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight