Arsenal have always played 4-4-2. So why did Wenger change it this season?
Wenger use to always play 4-5-1 in champions league games and in the big games to try and win the game in midfield, But it never worked.
Our great teams under Wenger were 4-4-2
Then it was
Everybody knew their job
Now we have Eduardo on the wing 1, Arshavin the next, Walcott up front then on the wing, Nic on the wing???? its a shambles
If Wenger played 4-4-2 with the players we currently have fit our team would look something like this
As you can see, 2 up front and big man and little man partnership. Arshavin playing the Bergkamp/Kanu role just off the striker and 2 wingers.
Time for Arsenal to return to 4-4-2
Debate this more on the forum ( HERE )
- Arsenal striker Folarin Balogun close to signing new contract
- Arsenal vs Sheffield United – Premier League Preview, Team News & Predicted Line-ups
- Mikel Arteta insists Aubameyang is totally commited to Arsenal
- Arsenal preparing concrete offer for Inter Milan star Achraf Hakimi
- Arsenal wonder boy in the squad for Europa League
- Predicted Arsenal XI against Slavia Prague(Europa League)
- Arsenal Team News ahead of Slavia Prague game
- Arsenal renew transfer interest in Wilfried Zaha
- Arsenal star out for ‘4 to 6 weeks’
- Lucas Torreira’s dad requests Arsenal to allow summer transfer