Arsenal have always played 4-4-2. So why did Wenger change it this season?
Wenger use to always play 4-5-1 in champions league games and in the big games to try and win the game in midfield, But it never worked.
Our great teams under Wenger were 4-4-2
Then it was
Everybody knew their job
Now we have Eduardo on the wing 1, Arshavin the next, Walcott up front then on the wing, Nic on the wing???? its a shambles
If Wenger played 4-4-2 with the players we currently have fit our team would look something like this
As you can see, 2 up front and big man and little man partnership. Arshavin playing the Bergkamp/Kanu role just off the striker and 2 wingers.
Time for Arsenal to return to 4-4-2
Debate this more on the forum ( HERE )
- Alexandre Lacazette Situation – To sell or not?
- ‘He is absolutely elite’ – Arsenal fans excited by Sambi Lokonga transfer links
- Arsenal defender is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial clash against England
- Arsenal’s opening bid for Belgian midfielder rejected
- Is Arsenal still the best club for young players?
- The Approach That Arsenal Will Have in The Summer Transfer Period
- Arsenal’s transfer bid for Nabil Fekir rejected by Real Betis
- Marcel Sabitzer – The Bargain That Arsenal Need To Focus On
- Vinai Venkatesham at loggerheads with Arsenal over European Super League involvement
- How Kieran Tierney will influence Scotland at the Euros