I was hoping that this sack of shit was going to be sold today, But it Sound like the deal might be off… Greedy prick, And apparently Man City are now turning to David Trezeguet.
Manchester City are furious with Emmanuel Adebayor after the Arsenal striker’s advisers attempted to engineer a move to Chelsea on Friday night.
Sportsmail revealed earlier this week that Adebayor was offered to neighbours Manchester United when talks with City over personal terms of £170,000 a week looked to be in danger of collapse.
There were indications yesterday that he was finally ready to agree a move to City and head up to Manchester for a medical. But the club were amazed to discover that the Togo forward has been touted to Chelsea as he continues to stall on a £25million move to Eastlands.
Adebayor even met Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger yesterday over the possibility of staying at the Emirates for another season, but the Gunners are adamant they do not want him back and are keen to honour the deal agreed with City
Join the forum for more…www.arsenalaction.com
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?
- Mikel Arteta reacts to draw against Rangers
- An overview on Arsenal’s Scotland preseason tour- player ratings for both games
- Three Premier League clubs interested in Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal predicted line-up against Rangers
- Tavares, Chambers, Tierney – Arsenal Team News against Rangers