Having watched Raymond Domenech’s french side lose 2-0 tonight vs Mexico and drawing 0-0 vs Uruguay, I noticed that his style of football & tactics at times is just like our own manager in recent years.
At times tonight watching the french was just like watching Arsenal.
Loads of the ball, passing from side to side. But how many saves did the mexican keeper have to make in the game? How many saves did the Uruguay keeper make? How isolated was the lone striker? How many times did the cross come in with nobody in the box?….. Things we have all said about the Arsenal recently.
Both Domenech and Wenger are clueless when it comes to tactics.
Both play with only ONE striker and both blind to see that its not working and both stubborn to admit they made a mistake and change there style and play 4-4-2.
No doubt the in Arsene we trust massive will come out and tell me how plastic I am but everything I have said in this post is fact.
Tactically Domenech & Wenger are the SAME! and thats why the french have not won anything in years and thats why Arsenal have not won anything in years.
Sinbad – www.arsenalaction.com
“join our forum and debate this and more… (HERE)”
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings
- Arsenal interested in signing Inter Milan striker
- Former Arsenal player urges club to sign Manchester United target
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison