Typical Arsenal, Always making us wait!
Has Sébastien Squillaci had the longest medical in footballing history?
Apparently this was done early on Monday and he should have completed the deal “all being well” straight after that, as the transfer fee and personal terms have already been agreed.
So whats the hold up?
Some rumours floating around on twitter (below)
“Squillaci has failed the medical and will have a 2nd medical within the next 24hrs”
“Just seen Squillaci talking to Avi Grant in some sauna in East Ham”
“The move has been hijacked by Pompey who have offered Squillaci more wages then Arsenal”
“Wenger has pulled the plug on the deal after he noticed that Squallaci was not as tall in real life”
“I work at London City Airport and I have just seen Toto Squallaci flying out to Italy, I take it the Arsenal deal is off?”
And this is my favorite
“The delay in confirming the signing is due to the letter “Q” not being available in the Armoury and that Arsenal Expect the delivery to arrive tomorrow”
At the rate we sign players i think this is going to be our lot, but you never know.
Proud member of the Arsenal Action Forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion
- Martinelli has a ‘bright future’ at Arsenal
- What can Arsenal do about their right-back situation?
- Arsenal targeting Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard
- Arsenal keen on signing Brazilian youngster Matheus Martinelli
- Arsenal can sign Houssem Aouar on one condition, claims journalist
- Paris Saint-Germain interested in Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin
- Arsenal striker Folarin Balogun close to signing new contract
- Arsenal vs Sheffield United – Premier League Preview, Team News & Predicted Line-ups