Tottenham look set to have beaten the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd in the race to sign Simon Kjaer. Reports this morning comfirmed that Palermo have accepted a €35m-bid for Defender Simon Kjaer and Striker Edinson Cavani
“Tottenham have bid €35m, an offer we cannot refuse, seeing as the two players have both said they want to leave,” Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini told Sky Italia television, stressing that the Serie A club would reinvest the money received from Spurs.
Danish centre-back Kjaer enjoyed two outstanding seasons at Palermo, helping them to finish fifth in Serie A last season, narrowly missing out on Champions League football.
Kjaer, 21, is highly-rated as one of Europe’s most promising defenders and was a summer target of Arsenal and Manchester Utd, his arrival at White Hart Lane would be a major statement of intent from Redknapp.
Debate this more on the forum [ HERE ]
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez
- Arsenal Told to Let Alexandre Lacazette’s Contract Run Out
- Arsenal vs Burnley: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups