As long as Arsene and the board manage to end the season at 4th place they consider that’s sufficient and will not make any improvement to the squad.
ALL this to maximize in profits and forget the club belongs to the fans!
How many more season should we wait on? Wenger has lied to the fans for years now, His stubborn ways and lack of transfer signing are killing this club.
We never asked him to sign like mad and spend big like City , but at least bring in strength to the weak areas which he failed to do so all these years! We can all see that we need new players to push us on, And maybe try and win things again. But yet he keeps saying that the injuryed players will be like new signings?
Well thats not going to cut it anymore. How can he stick with Almunia, Denilson and co and not bring in a striker when its clear to the world thats what we need?
He has money to spend and his tight ways are turning the fans away, How many empty seats are you now seeing at Arsenal? The fans need to know that the money we spend is going back into the club.
All we get from Wenger is young talent and now players over 35 on a free? He sells our best players and that money is never invested back into the team. Like the money from Adebayor and Toure.
We didnt hire a manager to look into the profit of the club.That’s where everything WENT WRONG
Arsenal does’nt belongs to him.I cant see there being any changes and there will never be one as long he continues.His time is up!
Just sign the petition at least, let them know we are unhappy.Very unhappy
Sign the petition ( HERE )
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion
- Martinelli has a ‘bright future’ at Arsenal claims Mikel Arteta
- What can Arsenal do about their right-back situation?
- Arsenal targeting Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard
- Arsenal keen on signing Brazilian youngster Matheus Martinelli
- Arsenal can sign Houssem Aouar on one condition, claims journalist