36 Goals in 11 games so far this season and a average of 3 goals a game. Without doubt we are the best attacking team in the league and maybe this bunch of players are the best we have had for sometime. And all without Adebayor (Clap)
So whats changed?
Personally I feel Cesc is key to all of this. He seems to get a goal or an assist every game. He is now playing more forward and linking the game.
Song is doing the defensive job well and this is allowing our flair players like Cesc, Arshavin and Co to do what it is they do best.
Van Persie is now leading the line well and scoring goals.
Plus the likes of Eduardo, Bendtner, Walcott, Nasri, Diaby can all score goals. Plus we have Gallas & Vermalen who can score goals.
So this proves that Wenger was RIGHT in not bringing in a replacement for Adebayor.
At this rate we are going to score more then 100 goals this season.. And with £20m in the bank.
Join our forum (HERE)
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings
- Arsenal interested in signing Inter Milan striker
- Former Arsenal player urges club to sign Manchester United target
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison