36 Goals in 11 games so far this season and a average of 3 goals a game. Without doubt we are the best attacking team in the league and maybe this bunch of players are the best we have had for sometime. And all without Adebayor (Clap)
So whats changed?
Personally I feel Cesc is key to all of this. He seems to get a goal or an assist every game. He is now playing more forward and linking the game.
Song is doing the defensive job well and this is allowing our flair players like Cesc, Arshavin and Co to do what it is they do best.
Van Persie is now leading the line well and scoring goals.
Plus the likes of Eduardo, Bendtner, Walcott, Nasri, Diaby can all score goals. Plus we have Gallas & Vermalen who can score goals.
So this proves that Wenger was RIGHT in not bringing in a replacement for Adebayor.
At this rate we are going to score more then 100 goals this season.. And with £20m in the bank.
Join our forum (HERE)
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups