Tomas Rosicky has hit out at manager Arsene Wenger, stating “his treatment of him is not funny”
Rosicky has found first team opportunities a rare commodity this campaign and was expected to leave this Summer, he was very vocal about re-evaluating his Arsenal future during this season’s winter transfer window.
The Czech attacking midfielder was given a run in the team between January and March which seemed to improve his situation at the club which is believed to be why he decided to stay at the Emirates for another year.
Arsene Wenger took up the option to extend Rosicky‘s contract in May which was a surprise to many, but the 34 year old feels he has been frozen out since agreeing the deal.
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?