Tomas Rosicky has hit out at manager Arsene Wenger, stating “his treatment of him is not funny”
Rosicky has found first team opportunities a rare commodity this campaign and was expected to leave this Summer, he was very vocal about re-evaluating his Arsenal future during this season’s winter transfer window.
The Czech attacking midfielder was given a run in the team between January and March which seemed to improve his situation at the club which is believed to be why he decided to stay at the Emirates for another year.
Arsene Wenger took up the option to extend Rosicky‘s contract in May which was a surprise to many, but the 34 year old feels he has been frozen out since agreeing the deal.
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight