Tomas Rosicky has hit out at manager Arsene Wenger, stating “his treatment of him is not funny”
Rosicky has found first team opportunities a rare commodity this campaign and was expected to leave this Summer, he was very vocal about re-evaluating his Arsenal future during this season’s winter transfer window.
The Czech attacking midfielder was given a run in the team between January and March which seemed to improve his situation at the club which is believed to be why he decided to stay at the Emirates for another year.
Arsene Wenger took up the option to extend Rosicky‘s contract in May which was a surprise to many, but the 34 year old feels he has been frozen out since agreeing the deal.
- Arsenal players expected to feature in the 2022 World Cup
- Arsenal’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Arsenal Transfer News – Pursuit of Man City’s Gabriel Jesus dealt major blow
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions