2-0 at half time and the game is won right? Win this and we are only 1 pts behind Man Utd with a game in hand.
But yet again we throw it away, 2nd time in a week, Late goals and yet again we failed to kill the game off.
I would say we were unlucky today but how many times has this happened? 2 many….
Mannone : 6.0 ( Weak push out for the first goal, The rookie keeper look just what he is today)
Sagna : 7.0 ( Crossed for the first goal and was much better going forward this week )
Clichy : 6.5 ( A decent game )
Gallas : 7.5 ( Scored a good header and solid at the back, Back to his best – MOTM )
Vermaelem : 7.0 ( Did well to control the dangerous Carlton Cole )
Song : 6.0 ( Giveaway the pen, Looked clumsy and didn’t need to tackle in the box with the player going away from goal )
Diaby : 5-5 ( Gave away the freekick outside the box from which the first goal came from and overall a poor game, Again )
Arshavin : 6.5 ( Not his best game )
Van Persie : 7.5 ( Scored again but should of won the game in the last min with a free header that was saved by Greeen )
Cesc : 7.0 ( Didn’t have a great game apart from one long range shot didn’t do anything of note )
Eboue : 6.5 ( Showed some good pace but wasteful with the ball )
Join our forum ( HERE )
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes