2-0 at half time and the game is won right? Win this and we are only 1 pts behind Man Utd with a game in hand.
But yet again we throw it away, 2nd time in a week, Late goals and yet again we failed to kill the game off.
I would say we were unlucky today but how many times has this happened? 2 many….
Mannone : 6.0 ( Weak push out for the first goal, The rookie keeper look just what he is today)
Sagna : 7.0 ( Crossed for the first goal and was much better going forward this week )
Clichy : 6.5 ( A decent game )
Gallas : 7.5 ( Scored a good header and solid at the back, Back to his best – MOTM )
Vermaelem : 7.0 ( Did well to control the dangerous Carlton Cole )
Song : 6.0 ( Giveaway the pen, Looked clumsy and didn’t need to tackle in the box with the player going away from goal )
Diaby : 5-5 ( Gave away the freekick outside the box from which the first goal came from and overall a poor game, Again )
Arshavin : 6.5 ( Not his best game )
Van Persie : 7.5 ( Scored again but should of won the game in the last min with a free header that was saved by Greeen )
Cesc : 7.0 ( Didn’t have a great game apart from one long range shot didn’t do anything of note )
Eboue : 6.5 ( Showed some good pace but wasteful with the ball )
Join our forum ( HERE )
- Alexandre Lacazette Situation – To sell or not?
- ‘He is absolutely elite’ – Arsenal fans excited by Sambi Lokonga transfer links
- Arsenal defender is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial clash against England
- Arsenal’s opening bid for Belgian midfielder rejected
- Is Arsenal still the best club for young players?
- The Approach That Arsenal Will Have in The Summer Transfer Period
- Arsenal’s transfer bid for Nabil Fekir rejected by Real Betis
- Marcel Sabitzer – The Bargain That Arsenal Need To Focus On
- Vinai Venkatesham at loggerheads with Arsenal over European Super League involvement
- How Kieran Tierney will influence Scotland at the Euros