Arsenal 1-0 West Ham
* A Song 88
It didnt look like it was going to come… Rob Green was having the game of his life.. But an Alex Song header in the 88th-minute won the game for the gunners to snatched a dramatic victory to keep West Ham bottom of the table.
Fabianski : 8/10 (Mr safe hands, 2nd clean sheet in a row. Was very posivitve today. punched well and made 2 decent saves.
Sagna : 6.5/10 ( Decent game, played the pacey Obinna well, but wasteful with his final ball into the box.Eboue gives us more and should start at home vs this type of team who play 4-5-1
Koscielny : 7.5/10 ( Back in the starting 11 and played very well. Showed decent pace)
Squillaci : 7.0/10 ( Just gets on with his job, nothing flash about him. Solid)
Clichy : 9.0/10 ( *MOTM – GREAT run and cross for the match winner, His best game in a very long time)
Fabregas : 7.0/10 ( Not his best game, Green made a very good save in the first half to stop Cesc. But his passing was off today)
Nasri : 7.5/10 ( VERY unlucky not to score with a 30yd freekick that hit the bar. Picked his passes well and always looked dangerous)
Denilson : 6.0/10 (Sloppy with his passing, doesnt have the class conpared to Wilshere)
A Song : 8.0/10 (Booked again, Wasesnt having a great game but popped up in the box to head home Clichys cross. Won us the game)
Arshavin : 5.5/10 (Starting to worry me, His current run has been very poor. Walcott,Rosicky or Vela need to start ahead of him on this show)
Chamakh : 5.5/10 ( Was he even playing? Cant recall anything possitive he did during the game, Never looked like scoring, Poor show, Didnt get anything out of Da Costa )
Eboue : N/A
Walcott : 7.5/10 ( Changed the game for us, We went more direct and he almost scored by hit the inside of the post)
Bendtner : 6.0/10 ( Looked more dangeros then Chamakh)
Debate this more on our forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups