[Prediction] Where Will Arsenal Finish The 2010/11 Season?
With only a few days till the big kick off for the new 2010/2011 season, Now is the time to do your end of season pedictions.
Who will win the league?, Who will go down… And of course, where will Arsenal finish?
23% of our members on the forum think that Arsenal will finish 3rd, Do you agree – [Here]
Personally I fear that this coming season will be our worst under Wenger. I can see us finishing outside the top 5 and out of a Champions league place.
My end of season Prediction
- 1 Man Utd
- 2 Chelsea
- 3 Man City
- 4 Tottenham
- 5 Liverpool
- 6 Arsenal
- 7 Aston Villa
- 8 Everton
- 9 Fulham
- 10 Blackburn
- 11 Birmingham
- 12 Sunderland
- 13 Bolton
- 14 Stoke
- 15 West Ham
- 16 Wigan
- 17 Newcastle
- 18 West Brom
- 19 Wolverhampton
- 20 Blackpool
Why?….Well, Lack of signings “But whats new”… With our current back 4 and GK we have no chance. But we knew this last season. Shame Wenger didnt address this in the summer. Long season ahead lads, and its going to be a painful one… But I hope Im wrong.
Sinbad – http://arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups