“I really like this new kit. It’s the typical colours for Arsenal, white and red, and it’s really nice.
Every club has their own traditional colours. For Arsenal it’s red and white and that’s the way it’s supposed to be.”
For more photos of the new 2010-11 shirt [Click HERE]
Do you belive that Arsenals new football kit is a winner kit?
Place a bet on Arsenal this coming season. Check out free bets uk odds at Freebets.com.
- Alexandre Lacazette Situation – To sell or not?
- ‘He is absolutely elite’ – Arsenal fans excited by Sambi Lokonga transfer links
- Arsenal defender is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial clash against England
- Arsenal’s opening bid for Belgian midfielder rejected
- Is Arsenal still the best club for young players?
- The Approach That Arsenal Will Have in The Summer Transfer Period
- Arsenal’s transfer bid for Nabil Fekir rejected by Real Betis
- Marcel Sabitzer – The Bargain That Arsenal Need To Focus On
- Vinai Venkatesham at loggerheads with Arsenal over European Super League involvement
- How Kieran Tierney will influence Scotland at the Euros