OUR LONG WAIT IS OVER!!!!!
For years Arsenal have needed a big powerful CB, Just like the old school Arsenal defenders like “Adams, Keown, Bould”… The man who Arsenal fans have been dreaming about was seen wearing an Arsenal shirt last night!!
IS THIS THE BIG DEFENDER ARSENAL FANS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!???
Some have said that the current Arsenal team lack height and cant deal with high balls into the box.
In the past, whenever we have played teams like Stoke, Bolton and Blackburn we have always seem to find it hard to deal with set plays and long throws into the box.
Some have also said that we have 2 many “short” players and need a few more 6fts, like Chelsea…
Many Arsenal fans wanted a beast of a CB signed this summer!!…. Well gooners it looks like we finally have our man
Ladys and Gents…Gooners from all over the world!!! I give you……….
Verne Troyer aka Mini Me
Verne J. Troyer (born January 1, 1969) is an American actor and stunt performer. Troyer is notable for his height of 2 ft 8 in (0.81 m), the result of cartilage–hair hypoplasia dwarfism, making him one of the shortest men in the world. He is best known for playing Mini-Me in the Austin Powers series of comedy films.
Debate this more on the forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Lucas Torreira is desperate to join Boca Juniors
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?