The Arsenal striker, who came as a 63rd-minute substitute for Theo Walcott during the 3-1 defeat to rivals United (4-1 on aggregate), was photographed leaving Boujis nightclub in Kensington, London, at 4am this morning appearing to have seriously drowned his sorrows.
And this is not the first time this season an Arsenal player has been snapped outside a nightclub during the early hours.
Join the forum for more www.arsenalaction.com
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Lucas Torreira is desperate to join Boca Juniors
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?