The Arsenal striker, who came as a 63rd-minute substitute for Theo Walcott during the 3-1 defeat to rivals United (4-1 on aggregate), was photographed leaving Boujis nightclub in Kensington, London, at 4am this morning appearing to have seriously drowned his sorrows.
And this is not the first time this season an Arsenal player has been snapped outside a nightclub during the early hours.
Join the forum for more www.arsenalaction.com
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight