Chelsea second choice goalkeeper Petr Cech has admitted he has made no decisions about his future and is unsure about where he will be next season
The Czech Republic shot stopper has been given permission to talk to clubs ahead of a much expected exit from Stamford Bridge this Summer, the 33 year old has found chances at a premium this season and has fallen behind Belgian Thibaut Courtois in the pecking order.
It has been widely reported that Cech would like to stay in London and this puts Arsenal in pole position to sign the Czech keeper this Summer. Czech admitted he is not even thinking about next season at the moment.
He said: “I will fly back now and join the national team. When the season is over I will weigh up my options and decide.
“I don’t know if I have played my last game for Chelsea or not. At the moment everything is just speculation. I’m not thinking about it.”
Arsenal are in need of an additional goalkeeper with Wojciech Szczesny‘s inconsistency, David Opsina has been in impressive former for the Gunners since his arrival from Nice last Summer and it is thought that Arsene Wenger is keen to sign a keeper to compete with Ospina for the No.1 spot.
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight