NO WINS IN FOUR GAMES FOR ARSENAL
But of course Wenger tells us that finishing 3rd is more important then winning the FA cup
1 of the worst games I’ve seen in my life….YAWNNN!!!
2 teams who didn’t show any heart to win the game.Both happy with the draw.
in 90mins Arsenal had ONE shot of note that tested the keeper. Given went off injured and the 4th choice young keeper didn’t even have a effort to deal with.
I feel sorry for Robin Van Persie, No support in a 4-5-1! And even when Nic came on he was asked to play on the right wing? MADNESS!!
I’m sure the wenger team talk must go something like this……
OK LADS, This is what I want you to do……
KEEP THE BALL! PASS PASS PASS
Lets go back, Keep the ball! PASS
NO!! Lets go to the side
Ok, we are now on our 20th Pass, Lets keep it going.
Chance to shoot!! NOOOOOOOO! PASS
Keep the ball and pass
to the side!! other side!!Back!!
Ok,I’m bored of this passing, We might as well just cross the ball..Pass to Sagna
Cross to….Ermmmm! Nobody!….Pat Rice what do you think? (PR – I agree with you boss)
THE WENGER WAY.
I can see why there were so many empty seats today…60:500 (FCK OFF)
Ohh well. 1 pts is better then nothing..and Fabianski got a clean sheet.
In Aresne we trust!
Sinbad – (JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP TO GET WENGER OUT – “HERE“)
Dont forget, For all the debates and banter.. Join our forum and chat to gooners from all over the world… Arsenal Action Forum ( HERE )
- Mikel Arteta vs Unai Emery – A comparison
- Ian Wright identifies perfect partner for Thomas Partey at Arsenal
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Lucas Torreira is desperate to join Boca Juniors
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’