With over £100m in the kitty, Arsenal fans all wanted the marquee signing of Eden Hazard.. But, typical! it now seems like its going to be an unknown cheap signing….AGAIN!
L’Equipe reporting Monaco striker Park Chu Young is on his way to Arsenal to sign for a fee around €3m-€5m
Park was about to sign for Eden Hazard’s club Lille and was seen as a possible replacement, but according to the Lille’s Chairman Michel Seydoux he is now on his way to Arsenal.
“We are stunned by this unacceptable behavior in terms of human qualities. This shows that the player had nothing to do in Lille. We agreed everything, he left his hotel room in the middle of the night and is now on his way to Arsenal. Seydoux said.
Park had his part one of his medical with Lille yesterday, part2 was due today. Apparently Wenger called the player directly and he is now heading to London as we speak.
If this is the case then we can forget about signing Eden Hazard!
Video of Park Chu Young!
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion
- Martinelli has a ‘bright future’ at Arsenal claims Mikel Arteta
- What can Arsenal do about their right-back situation?
- Arsenal targeting Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard
- Arsenal keen on signing Brazilian youngster Matheus Martinelli
- Arsenal can sign Houssem Aouar on one condition, claims journalist
- Paris Saint-Germain interested in Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin
- Arsenal striker Folarin Balogun close to signing new contract