Arsene Wenger was left frustrated.
Our 3rd 0-0 draw in a row!
Whats it down to? Bad luck? Poor finishing? Poor tactics?…..Well maybe a abit of all
6pts behind Villa now and still in 5th place. its not looking good for the gooners and it looks like there will be no champions league football at Arsenal for the first time under Wenger.
On a bright note. Arshavin was MOTM for Arsenal today. 2 great runs and unlucky not to score. Very impressed with AA.
- Almunia (6.5) Did ok
- Sagna (5.5) Poor crossing yet again
- Clichy (7.0) Supported Nasri well down the left.
- Gallas (6.0) Missed a great chance to win the game at the end
- Toure (7.5) Played well today. Unlucky not to score with his head cleared off the line.
- Snasri (6.5) Didnt do enough for me
- Denilson ( 7.5) Was impressed with Denilson today. Good workrate.
- Song (5.5) Sorry, his passing is a joke. Not good enough
- Arshavin * (8.0) MOTM for me, First 45mins were magic. A great sign of things to come.
- Van Persie (6.0) Missed a great change in the first half. Didnt look happy today
- Bendtner (7.0) Great headed well saved, Worked hard
- Subs Vela (5.0) Missed a sitter, Eboue (5.5) Bests to say nothing, Gibbs (-) not enough time to score
Sign up to our new forum www.arsenalaction.com
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion
- Martinelli has a ‘bright future’ at Arsenal claims Mikel Arteta
- What can Arsenal do about their right-back situation?
- Arsenal targeting Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard