Arsene Wenger was left frustrated.
Our 3rd 0-0 draw in a row!
Whats it down to? Bad luck? Poor finishing? Poor tactics?…..Well maybe a abit of all
6pts behind Villa now and still in 5th place. its not looking good for the gooners and it looks like there will be no champions league football at Arsenal for the first time under Wenger.
On a bright note. Arshavin was MOTM for Arsenal today. 2 great runs and unlucky not to score. Very impressed with AA.
- Almunia (6.5) Did ok
- Sagna (5.5) Poor crossing yet again
- Clichy (7.0) Supported Nasri well down the left.
- Gallas (6.0) Missed a great chance to win the game at the end
- Toure (7.5) Played well today. Unlucky not to score with his head cleared off the line.
- Snasri (6.5) Didnt do enough for me
- Denilson ( 7.5) Was impressed with Denilson today. Good workrate.
- Song (5.5) Sorry, his passing is a joke. Not good enough
- Arshavin * (8.0) MOTM for me, First 45mins were magic. A great sign of things to come.
- Van Persie (6.0) Missed a great change in the first half. Didnt look happy today
- Bendtner (7.0) Great headed well saved, Worked hard
- Subs Vela (5.0) Missed a sitter, Eboue (5.5) Bests to say nothing, Gibbs (-) not enough time to score
Sign up to our new forum www.arsenalaction.com
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez
- Arsenal Told to Let Alexandre Lacazette’s Contract Run Out
- Arsenal vs Burnley: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups