Arsene Wenger was left frustrated.
Our 3rd 0-0 draw in a row!
Whats it down to? Bad luck? Poor finishing? Poor tactics?…..Well maybe a abit of all
6pts behind Villa now and still in 5th place. its not looking good for the gooners and it looks like there will be no champions league football at Arsenal for the first time under Wenger.
On a bright note. Arshavin was MOTM for Arsenal today. 2 great runs and unlucky not to score. Very impressed with AA.
- Almunia (6.5) Did ok
- Sagna (5.5) Poor crossing yet again
- Clichy (7.0) Supported Nasri well down the left.
- Gallas (6.0) Missed a great chance to win the game at the end
- Toure (7.5) Played well today. Unlucky not to score with his head cleared off the line.
- Snasri (6.5) Didnt do enough for me
- Denilson ( 7.5) Was impressed with Denilson today. Good workrate.
- Song (5.5) Sorry, his passing is a joke. Not good enough
- Arshavin * (8.0) MOTM for me, First 45mins were magic. A great sign of things to come.
- Van Persie (6.0) Missed a great change in the first half. Didnt look happy today
- Bendtner (7.0) Great headed well saved, Worked hard
- Subs Vela (5.0) Missed a sitter, Eboue (5.5) Bests to say nothing, Gibbs (-) not enough time to score
Sign up to our new forum www.arsenalaction.com
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups