A new season, Same old problems. Our key players already picking up knocks and will be missing.
Confirmed on Arsenal.com
Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri will today undergo minor surgery on his knee following a meniscal injury sustained during the match against Liverpool on Sunday.
Nasri, who has been in impressive form, will be out of action for a month.
its a shame because he (Nasri) has looked fantastic in all the friendly’s.
Just aswell we have the mighty Denilson on his way back…
Debate this more on the forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
Visit our friends www.physioroom.com
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion
- Martinelli has a ‘bright future’ at Arsenal claims Mikel Arteta
- What can Arsenal do about their right-back situation?
- Arsenal targeting Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard