A new season, Same old problems. Our key players already picking up knocks and will be missing.
Confirmed on Arsenal.com
Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri will today undergo minor surgery on his knee following a meniscal injury sustained during the match against Liverpool on Sunday.
Nasri, who has been in impressive form, will be out of action for a month.
its a shame because he (Nasri) has looked fantastic in all the friendly’s.
Just aswell we have the mighty Denilson on his way back…
Debate this more on the forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
Visit our friends www.physioroom.com
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight