Former Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has rejected claims that he could take control of the London club one day.
Apparently the 36 year old has grown as a businessman and there have been rumours that he could return to Arsenal as their new owner.
There is no doubt that Arsenal could use a change of ownership right now but Flamini has ruled out such a move.
The current ownership has been heavily criticised for their lack of planning and spending in the recent years.
The Frenchman shares a great point with the Arsenal fans and his return could excite them.
Flamini made 246 appearances for Arsenal during his time at the club and he managed to win three FA Cup trophies with them.
The former Arsenal midfielder has recently launched the unity project which is a health platform that plans to work with athletics and elite sports people to bring their experiences to the masses.
Arsenal star Mesut Ozil has teamed up with Flamini in the unity project as well.
When asked about a potential takeover, Flamini said: “No! Don’t ask me how I’ll be involved in football, because it’s not something I’ve thought about. But, definitely, it’s something which I’ve been part of forever in my life. I will always want to be part of this community.”
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez
- Arsenal Told to Let Alexandre Lacazette’s Contract Run Out
- Arsenal vs Burnley: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups