Former Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has rejected claims that he could take control of the London club one day.
Apparently the 36 year old has grown as a businessman and there have been rumours that he could return to Arsenal as their new owner.
There is no doubt that Arsenal could use a change of ownership right now but Flamini has ruled out such a move.
The current ownership has been heavily criticised for their lack of planning and spending in the recent years.
The Frenchman shares a great point with the Arsenal fans and his return could excite them.
Flamini made 246 appearances for Arsenal during his time at the club and he managed to win three FA Cup trophies with them.
The former Arsenal midfielder has recently launched the unity project which is a health platform that plans to work with athletics and elite sports people to bring their experiences to the masses.
Arsenal star Mesut Ozil has teamed up with Flamini in the unity project as well.
When asked about a potential takeover, Flamini said: “No! Don’t ask me how I’ll be involved in football, because it’s not something I’ve thought about. But, definitely, it’s something which I’ve been part of forever in my life. I will always want to be part of this community.”
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups