Arsenal travel to Carrow Road this Sunday for the final day of the season showdown and sitting comfortable in fourth they can actually let go and just enjoy this game and see the season out with some good football.
It is always a physical game with Norwich and this weekend will be no different as they will try and salvage what they can from a bad season and what could be their last game in the Premier League, they are all but relegated and only a huge goal tally against Arsenal can save them so they will at least try.
Arsenal definitely go into this game as the favourites, and if you are the betting type you can find good odds at Sports Betting Dime. we have a fairly fit team and Ramsey will most likely start with Arteta in midfield. Wenger probably won’t make many changes from the team that has played the last few weeks but we might see Wilshere make an appearance at some point during the game as he is fit.
Norwich have Pilkington out so Yobo will replace him and they have a fully fit team other than that change. Hooper will have a battle on his hands with Koscileny and Mertesacker leading the Arsenal defence but in return they will have to deal with Snodgrass and his ability to block very well.
It could be the last game for a few of the players on that pitch, it looks likely that Sagna and Arteta will be on their way this summer and who knows what other twists and turns will occur in the transfer market.
This week it was revealed that Arsenal have spent a total of 128 days at the top of the league and considering how bad recent years have been there has been an improvement this season even though we are finishing fourth again. We need to take that into the new season and make sure we aim to finish higher and maintain the lead should we get there again.
For the last time this season wherever you are watching the game on Sunday enjoy it and always remember #UTA
Please follow me @NikiBerryTPiB
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings