Saturday 18th October 3pm (GMT)
After a two week International break that traditionally resulted in injuries for Arsenal we will be lucky to get a full starting eleven this weekend for our game against Hull.
Our Squad is under huge pressure to cope with the absence of many first team players with the defence bearing the brunt of the injuries.
We should be excited at the prospect of playing Hull again but as we saw in the Cup final back in May they are a real team to contend with when they are at their best. That being said we have won our last 7 games against them so another win could be on the cards but we will have to play a lot better than we have in previous weeks.
Hull are currently one point behind us in the league and will be looking to overtake us and a win can do that for them and frighteningly could see us sink lower in the league.
Arsenal-Hector Bellerin is likely to make his full first team debut taking the place of suspended Callum Chambers. Monreal will come in for Koscielny and Oxlade-Chamberlain for the injured Ozil and Arteta returns to the team. Possibly the best news Arsenal fans can hear at the moment is Theo Walcott will be returning to the team, most likely to start on the bench but still he is back.
Szczesny, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sanchez, Cazorla, Welbeck.
Hull- Snodgrass and McGregor are still out but Elmohamady is expected to be fit after recovering from a knock.
Predicted line up
Harper, Chester, Dawson, Elmohamady, Huddlestone, Livermore, Diame, Rosenior, Hernandez, Jelavic.
Prediction-Arsenal 2-1 Hull
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups