Tonight I watched the Germans v Australia World cup game and did my own little scouting report on a player we are linked with Mark Schwarzer.
All I can say is lets hope and pray that we dont sign this clown.
God knows why we are even looking at a 37 year old keeper who has never played at the top club or at the top level or in the champions league is beyond me?
But I wanted to be proved wrong tonight and wanted to see him have a good game.
It couldnt be any worst, to say that Rob Green and the Algerian keeper looked better would be harsh. Schwarzer got a “hand” to the first goal and for the 2nd it was pure Comedy. He came flapping for a cross that he was never going to get and got beat by a header into an open goal. Not the type of thing we would want to see after the sights of Almunia and Fabianski last season.
After that he was all over the place, Poor kicking, poor punching and just looked a disaster waiting to happen….In all Schwarzer let in only FOUR goals.
I hope Arsene watch tonights game and this made his mind up. PLEASE Arsene dont do this to us. DONT SIGN THIS CLOWN!
On the other hand the young german Mesut Ozil looks a fine player and a perfect replacement for Cesc, “IF” he was to leave
The guy was amazing, Pace and vison and had a hand in everything. Sweet left peg and would be a fantastic signing. No doubt after tonight all the big clubs will be looking at him.
Debate this more on the forum (HERE)
Video of the 2nd goal
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes