Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira joined Atletico Madrid on a loan deal earlier this summer and the 24-year-old is already looking for a permanent move away from the club.
It seems that the defensive midfielder has not managed to adapt to life in England and his family has been struggling to settle in as well.
Torreira seems to be enjoying his time in Madrid and he is hoping to make the move permanent by impressing Diego Simeone with his performances this season.
There is no doubt that the 24-year-old Uruguayan midfielder is a quality player with immense potential and it will be interesting to see if the Spanish club can get the best out of him in the coming months.
Atletico Madrid have lost the lights of Rodri and Partey over the last few seasons and they could use a technically gifted defensive midfielder like Torreira.
A permanent move to Spain might help his family settle in because of cultural and language similarities.
It will be interesting to see if Atletico Madrid decide to make the move permanent next summer. Arsenal will be looking to recoup most of what they paid for the player in 2018 as well.
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight