Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira joined Atletico Madrid on a loan deal earlier this summer and the 24-year-old is already looking for a permanent move away from the club.
It seems that the defensive midfielder has not managed to adapt to life in England and his family has been struggling to settle in as well.
Torreira seems to be enjoying his time in Madrid and he is hoping to make the move permanent by impressing Diego Simeone with his performances this season.
There is no doubt that the 24-year-old Uruguayan midfielder is a quality player with immense potential and it will be interesting to see if the Spanish club can get the best out of him in the coming months.
Atletico Madrid have lost the lights of Rodri and Partey over the last few seasons and they could use a technically gifted defensive midfielder like Torreira.
A permanent move to Spain might help his family settle in because of cultural and language similarities.
It will be interesting to see if Atletico Madrid decide to make the move permanent next summer. Arsenal will be looking to recoup most of what they paid for the player in 2018 as well.
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion
- Martinelli has a ‘bright future’ at Arsenal claims Mikel Arteta
- What can Arsenal do about their right-back situation?
- Arsenal targeting Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard
- Arsenal keen on signing Brazilian youngster Matheus Martinelli
- Arsenal can sign Houssem Aouar on one condition, claims journalist