Arsenal’s away jersey for the 2021/22 campaign has been released by Footy Headlines.
The jersey is inspired by the club’s many away jerseys between the 1970s and 1990s. It also includes the return of the historic cannon to the left of the chest.
Arsenal’s 2021/22 jersey will be produced by Adidas, with whom they announced a five-year kit deal until 2024.
The Gunners are pocketing an astonishing £65 million per year, which started from the 2019/20 season.
Have a look at Arsenal’s both home and away jerseys for the next campaign.
Leaked image of Arsenal’s home kit for the 2021/22 season.
The home kit will be ‘scarlet’, also used for the Arsenal 2018/19 home kit. It is expected to have a white side panel, with a dark blue tone ‘mystery blue’ used as the detail colour.
— afcstuff (@afcstuff) March 10, 2021
The yellow colour is the same one used on the AC Milan 2014-15 third jersey – ‘Pearl Citrine’.
It will be complemented by navy blue, which has been seen on Arsenal jerseys for a long time now.
⚠️ 🇩🇪🇬🇧👕 Leaked: Exclusive: Arsenal 21-22 Away Kit: https://t.co/SQSfTB2AGo
— Footy Headlines (@Footy_Headlines) March 19, 2021
The leaked pictures of the jersey look extremely alluring.
The Arsenal faithful will hope that next season their football matches up to the quality of the new kit.
Mikel Arteta will hope his team can wear the new Arsenal jersey in the Champions League, although this is probably unlikely to happen.
They lie 10 points behind Chelsea in the Premier League, who currently occupy the last Champions League qualification place.
However, the Gunners have advanced to the quarter-final stage of the Europa League, where they are due to face Czech Republic side Slavia Prague.
If they win that tournament, Arsenal would book a spot in the Champions League, and Arteta would have guided the club to their second major trophy in less than a year.
- Why Hector Bellerin to Barcelona appears a realistic prospect
- Unai Emery hits out at European Super League plans ahead of Arsenal reunion
- European Super League – For greed or development?
- Mikel Arteta impressed with on-loan Arsenal youngster
- Mikel Arteta speaks out on team selection and Eddie Nketiah after Fulham draw
- Mikel Arteta offers injury update on Alexandre Lacazette
- Mikel Arteta vs Unai Emery – A comparison
- Ian Wright identifies perfect partner for Thomas Partey at Arsenal
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table