Arsenal’s Costa Rica striker looks set to make a permanent to La Liga after spending a season on loan in Spain.
Joel Campbell had an encouraging World Cup in Brazil for his country Costa Rica and he made a big impression on the world stage especially in the victory over Uruguay in the group stages, it was thought that he would play a big part leading into the 2014-15 season but has found first team opportunities hard to come by at the Emirates.
Campbell has spent a large part of this season on loan at La Liga side Villareal and looks like his Arsenal career could be coming to an end, There is a percentage of the Arsenal fan-base that believe the 22 year old has not been given a fair crack of the whip but it looks as if Arsenal are willing to cut their losses with Real Sociedad favourites for the striker’s signature.
David Moyes who is currently weighing up a £6 million bid for the Arsenal man is believed to be looking to play Campbell alongside former Arsenal striker Carlos Vela and end Campbell‘s short but frustrating career at the Emirates.
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups