Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish has heaped praise on the Arsenal youngster Bukayo Saka following his display for England against Belgium.
The Arsenal youngster played his first competitive game for England and he managed to impress despite the defeat.
Saka posted a personal message on Instagram after the game and Grealish responded with a three-word message.
Saka wrote: “Didn’t go the way we wanted it to last night but a lot of positives to take from the game!
“On a personal note, I’m very happy to play my first competitive game for England, which I hope is the first of many more to come.”
Grealish’s post read: “What a player “.
Such high praise from someone like Grealish will certainly motivate the Arsenal youngster to work harder and improve in the coming months.
Bukayo Saka will be hoping to hold down a regular starting berth for England and Arsenal now.
The youngster can play as a winger or a full back. His versatility could be an added bonus for England and Arsenal in future.
It will be interesting to see if the left sided player can continue his development with first team football at Arsenal in the coming months.
There is no doubt that he has massive potential and he could develop into a top-class player for club and country.
- European Super League – For greed or development?
- Mikel Arteta impressed with on-loan Arsenal youngster
- Mikel Arteta speaks out on team selection and Eddie Nketiah after Fulham draw
- Mikel Arteta offers injury update on Alexandre Lacazette
- Mikel Arteta vs Unai Emery – A comparison
- Ian Wright identifies perfect partner for Thomas Partey at Arsenal
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Lucas Torreira is desperate to join Boca Juniors
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters