Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish has heaped praise on the Arsenal youngster Bukayo Saka following his display for England against Belgium.
The Arsenal youngster played his first competitive game for England and he managed to impress despite the defeat.
Saka posted a personal message on Instagram after the game and Grealish responded with a three-word message.
Saka wrote: “Didn’t go the way we wanted it to last night but a lot of positives to take from the game!
“On a personal note, I’m very happy to play my first competitive game for England, which I hope is the first of many more to come.”
Grealish’s post read: “What a player “.
Such high praise from someone like Grealish will certainly motivate the Arsenal youngster to work harder and improve in the coming months.
Bukayo Saka will be hoping to hold down a regular starting berth for England and Arsenal now.
The youngster can play as a winger or a full back. His versatility could be an added bonus for England and Arsenal in future.
It will be interesting to see if the left sided player can continue his development with first team football at Arsenal in the coming months.
There is no doubt that he has massive potential and he could develop into a top-class player for club and country.
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings
- Arsenal interested in signing Inter Milan striker
- Former Arsenal player urges club to sign Manchester United target
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison