If Saka continues playing for Arsenal in his current form, could his trajectory be on course for the Ballon d’Or?
Bukayo Saka is a key player in the starting line-up for league leaders Arsenal. So far, he’s scored eight goals and has an impressive nine assists in the league. He has also performed well and scored in both the EFL Cup (Carabao Cup) and Europa League.
He seems to keep on getting better and better, and the question being asked here is, is Saka’s career trajectory on course to win the Ballon d’Or?
Who is Bukayo Saka?
Bukayo Saka is an English men’s professional footballer who currently plays at a domestic level for English Premier League North London side Arsenal (aka The Gunners). At an international level, he plays for the England men’s senior team.
The left-footed attacking midfielder/winger/midfielder/left-back (who can also use his right foot just as well) wears the number 7 shirt.
He was born in Ealing, England, in September 2001, and he spent most of his youth career at Arsenal and then joined the first team in November 2018. He went down in history as the first player born in 2001 to play a Premier League match.
If he continues with his fine form, there’s a good chance he could be in contention for the upcoming Ballon d’Or in October (football’s most prestigious award for an individual player).
Where can I bet on upcoming Arsenal matches?
If you’re looking to place a bet on any upcoming Arsenal matches or place a bet on Saka, one of the most trusted online Football Betting websites you can turn to in 2023 is the official DAZN Bet site. It has hundreds of sports betting markets with competitive odds for every major football league in the world.
Can Arsenal win the Premier League or the Europa League?
The Gunners are currently sitting at the top of the Premier League with 54 points after 23 games played. At most sites, you will see that Arsenal are currently the odds-on favourite team to win the Europa League outright, and they are the second odds-on favourite to win the current 2022/23 Premier League campaign.
A closer look at the odds
If you were to place a $/€/£10.00 bet (or equivalent currency value) right now on Arsenal to win the Europa League or Premier League, you would be looking at the following average odds:
- Premier League: UK fractional odds: 23/20. European decimal odds: 2.15. American/moneyline odds: 115. Implied probability rate: 46.50%
- Europa League: UK fractional odds: 4/1. European decimal odds: 5.00. American/moneyline odds: 400. Implied probability rate: 20.00%
In other words, a $/€/£10.00 winning bet on Arsenal to win the Premier League would get you a total return of $/€/£21.50 (which includes your initial $/€/£10.00 stake returned + $/€/£11/50 profit).
A $/€/£10.00 winning bet on Arsenal to win the Europa League would get you a total return of $/€/£50.00 (includes your initial $/€/£10.00 stake returned + $/€/£40.00 profit).
Just remember that no bet is guaranteed, no matter how certain the odds first appear, and that you must be at least 18 years of age to place a real money wager at a licensed betting site.
To gamble responsibly means never gambling under the influence or while intoxicated, not placing silly bets that are unlikely to return a profit, and never chasing your losses. It also means setting deposit limits, not spending more than you can afford, and not gambling just for the sake of it.
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes