Samir Nasri is only a few days away from a first team return and i cant wait. The French international played 60 minutes for the Reserves on Tuesday night as part of his comeback.
Abou Diaby has been filling in for Nasri in recent weeks and has done “OK” but you never know what Diaby is going to turn up? One week he looks like a world class player, Big strong, hard to knock off the ball. And the next hell looks like Carlton Palmer with the ball glued to his boots.
Diaby can be fantastic one week and a nightmare the next.
Thats why I’m so happy to have Nasri back in the midfield and i feel this new 4-3-3 will work a dream with Song holding and Cesc and Nasri pulling the strings.
When Nasri returns he will be like a new signing for us and give the whole team a boost and i hope to the glory of winning the title.
Bienvenue de retour Samir Nasri
Have your say…Join the Arsenal Action Forum (HERE)
- Mikel Arteta speaks out on team selection and Eddie Nketiah after Fulham draw
- Mikel Arteta offers injury update on Alexandre Lacazette
- Mikel Arteta vs Unai Emery – A comparison
- Ian Wright identifies perfect partner for Thomas Partey at Arsenal
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Lucas Torreira is desperate to join Boca Juniors
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread