Samir Nasri is only a few days away from a first team return and i cant wait. The French international played 60 minutes for the Reserves on Tuesday night as part of his comeback.
Abou Diaby has been filling in for Nasri in recent weeks and has done “OK” but you never know what Diaby is going to turn up? One week he looks like a world class player, Big strong, hard to knock off the ball. And the next hell looks like Carlton Palmer with the ball glued to his boots.
Diaby can be fantastic one week and a nightmare the next.
Thats why I’m so happy to have Nasri back in the midfield and i feel this new 4-3-3 will work a dream with Song holding and Cesc and Nasri pulling the strings.
When Nasri returns he will be like a new signing for us and give the whole team a boost and i hope to the glory of winning the title.
Bienvenue de retour Samir Nasri
Have your say…Join the Arsenal Action Forum (HERE)
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?
- Mikel Arteta reacts to draw against Rangers
- An overview on Arsenal’s Scotland preseason tour- player ratings for both games
- Three Premier League clubs interested in Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal predicted line-up against Rangers
- Tavares, Chambers, Tierney – Arsenal Team News against Rangers