A number of reports in the press over the last 48hrs all saying the same thing.
Apparently Eduardo is heading for the Arsenal exit after being told by Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger that he is not in his first-team plans for next season. I couldnt agree more with Wenger over this.
Eduarod (27) has struggled to return to his early Arsenal goalscoring form and has never looked the same player since his broken leg in 2008.
The Croatia striker has failed to score in his last 12 games and seens to have lost his pace and eye for goal.
Arsenal have recently signed striker Marouane Chamakh to partner Robin van Persie, and this has pushed Eduardo down the peaking line.
He is believed to prefer a move to a European club rather than stay in the more physically demanding Premier League.
Eduardo has been linked with a number of clubs this summer,inc Olympique Lyon & Sevilla.
in Carlos Vela it seems Arsenal have the perfect replacement for Eduardo “if” he is on his way out. I feel sorry for Eduardo but Arsenal are not a charity and are doing the right thing.
For more on this check the Eduardo thread on the forum : www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion