Today the government rejected Everton’s plans to move the club into a new 50,000-seat stadium in Kirkby.
Everton chief executive, Robert Elstone, today suggested that Everton would welcome a shared stadium with local rivals Liverpool.
Why not, It works for AC and Inter Milan….
From a financial standpoint, Liverpool and Everton would both benefit from a new shared stadium.
And the city of Liverpool would have a super 90.000 stadium on par with Wembley.
But what about the fans?
I started to think about this today, What if Spurs, who are looking to have a stadium revamp were to come to the Emirates and pay off some of our debt? How would i feel about sharing a ground with the people I hate?
Well, Football is no long about the fans, its about making money so I feel the members of the board would jump at the chance. But from a fans point of you I would just hate it. Its almost like asking me if I would share my wife… I cant think of anything worst as a football fan then to have no home that you can call your own.
How would you feel?….. Join our forum ( HERE )
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings