Arsenal target Mesut Özil is playing for German in this summers World Cup with “false documents”, thats according to the new Turkey manager Guus Hiddink
Guus Hiddink, the new coach of Turkey’s national team, was asked about Mesut Ozil by a collection of Italian journalists. Ozil has a Turkish father and was apparently very keen on playing for Turkey until eventually deciding on Germany, where he was born.
Hiddink was told a reporter from itasportpress.it
Ozil was born in the German city of Gelsenkirchen. Some have speculated that this is just ‘sour grapes’ on behalf of Hiddink, but for a manager so respected in World Football to make a comment like this, he must know something we don’t.
For more on this click [HERE]
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight