Arsenal target Mesut Özil is playing for German in this summers World Cup with “false documents”, thats according to the new Turkey manager Guus Hiddink
Guus Hiddink, the new coach of Turkey’s national team, was asked about Mesut Ozil by a collection of Italian journalists. Ozil has a Turkish father and was apparently very keen on playing for Turkey until eventually deciding on Germany, where he was born.
Hiddink was told a reporter from itasportpress.it
Ozil was born in the German city of Gelsenkirchen. Some have speculated that this is just ‘sour grapes’ on behalf of Hiddink, but for a manager so respected in World Football to make a comment like this, he must know something we don’t.
For more on this click [HERE]
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?
- Mikel Arteta reacts to draw against Rangers
- An overview on Arsenal’s Scotland preseason tour- player ratings for both games
- Three Premier League clubs interested in Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal predicted line-up against Rangers