Arsenal target Mesut Özil is playing for German in this summers World Cup with “false documents”, thats according to the new Turkey manager Guus Hiddink
Guus Hiddink, the new coach of Turkey’s national team, was asked about Mesut Ozil by a collection of Italian journalists. Ozil has a Turkish father and was apparently very keen on playing for Turkey until eventually deciding on Germany, where he was born.
Hiddink was told a reporter from itasportpress.it
Ozil was born in the German city of Gelsenkirchen. Some have speculated that this is just ‘sour grapes’ on behalf of Hiddink, but for a manager so respected in World Football to make a comment like this, he must know something we don’t.
For more on this click [HERE]
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion
- Martinelli has a ‘bright future’ at Arsenal claims Mikel Arteta
- What can Arsenal do about their right-back situation?
- Arsenal targeting Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard