SkySports News sources understand that Man City are in negotiations with Arsenal about the possible transfers of Emmanuel Eboué & Mikael Silvestre for a reported £25m.
City have pulled the plug on the possible move for John Terry and have now come in for the Arsenal pair Eboue & Silvestre to sort out there defensive problems. Eboue is set to earn £140.000 a week and sign a 5 year deal while Silvestre will sign a 2 year deal worth a reported £90.000 a week.
Our source is telling us that Man city also want Amaury Bischoff who is on a free transfer and will pay him £300.000 aweek.
One Arsenal insider told us “We want to give them all our shit for as much as possible, After they took Adebayor we offered them Eboue and Silvestre and they wanted them. We also offered them Senderos but they told us to fuck off”
So that means that Man City have payed Arsenal £50m for 3 players this week. Manager Arsenal wenger has told Arsenal action that he will not spend the money on new players as he feels the young players are “good enough” and wilth Rosicky and Eduardo coming back from injurys they will be like new signings.Wenger said ” Yesss now we have £50m to spend it doesnt mean that i will spend zit, We have signed Van persie and Ramsey on new deals and that is more inportance then new signings, Plus the kids are that much stronger this year, Rosicky and Eduardo are back and they will be like new signings for us”NO i dont think i will spend this summer. I would rather keep the money in the bank then pay crazy prices on players”
Sign up to the forum for more…[ FORUM ]
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight