SkySports News sources understand that Man City are in negotiations with Arsenal about the possible transfers of Emmanuel Eboué & Mikael Silvestre for a reported £25m.
City have pulled the plug on the possible move for John Terry and have now come in for the Arsenal pair Eboue & Silvestre to sort out there defensive problems. Eboue is set to earn £140.000 a week and sign a 5 year deal while Silvestre will sign a 2 year deal worth a reported £90.000 a week.
Our source is telling us that Man city also want Amaury Bischoff who is on a free transfer and will pay him £300.000 aweek.
One Arsenal insider told us “We want to give them all our shit for as much as possible, After they took Adebayor we offered them Eboue and Silvestre and they wanted them. We also offered them Senderos but they told us to fuck off”
So that means that Man City have payed Arsenal £50m for 3 players this week. Manager Arsenal wenger has told Arsenal action that he will not spend the money on new players as he feels the young players are “good enough” and wilth Rosicky and Eduardo coming back from injurys they will be like new signings.Wenger said ” Yesss now we have £50m to spend it doesnt mean that i will spend zit, We have signed Van persie and Ramsey on new deals and that is more inportance then new signings, Plus the kids are that much stronger this year, Rosicky and Eduardo are back and they will be like new signings for us”NO i dont think i will spend this summer. I would rather keep the money in the bank then pay crazy prices on players”
Sign up to the forum for more…[ FORUM ]
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?
- Mikel Arteta reacts to draw against Rangers
- An overview on Arsenal’s Scotland preseason tour- player ratings for both games
- Three Premier League clubs interested in Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal predicted line-up against Rangers