Eden Hazard does not want to move to the Emirates…. And who can blame him
Hazard was one of Wenger’s top targets, But today Hazard said
“I hope we will have an even better season than last year. Anyway, I enjoy it here. The rumours must stop. I am here.”
It was suggested that Lille were open to selling Hazard at the right price but Arsenal would have to smash their transfer record and bid more than £20m for the French club to do business.
Michel Seydoux, the Lille president, added: “Our team is built around Eden so we will not lose him now.”
The talented Belgian has a contract with the club until 2015
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US