An inspired Nicklas Bendtner ended Arsenal’s goal drought as bottom-of-the-table West Brom were swept aside 3-1
The Great Dane’s scored after only 4mins when his left-foot shot gave Arsenal their first goal in five league games. Chris Brunt equalised with a free-kick that went though a poor Arsenal wall.
Kolo Toure restored Arsenal’s lead, heading in Andrey Arshavin’s free-kick.
Bendtner made it 3-1 with a crisp volley and he later hit the foot of the post as Arsenal dominated and boosted their Champions League hopes.
Andrey Arshavin again had an impressive night and came close to scoring his first goal for Arsenal.
- Almunia 6.5
- Sagna 7.0
- Toure 7.5 (sub Diaby 6.5)
- Djourou 6.5
- Clichy 6.5
- Song 6.5
- Nasri 7.0 (Sub Fran 6.0)
- Denilson 7.0
- Eboue 6.0 (Sub Ramsey 6.0)
- Arshavin 8.0
- Bendtner 9.0
Join the forum www.arsenalaction.com
- Alexandre Lacazette Situation – To sell or not?
- ‘He is absolutely elite’ – Arsenal fans excited by Sambi Lokonga transfer links
- Arsenal defender is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial clash against England
- Arsenal’s opening bid for Belgian midfielder rejected
- Is Arsenal still the best club for young players?
- The Approach That Arsenal Will Have in The Summer Transfer Period
- Arsenal’s transfer bid for Nabil Fekir rejected by Real Betis
- Marcel Sabitzer – The Bargain That Arsenal Need To Focus On
- Vinai Venkatesham at loggerheads with Arsenal over European Super League involvement
- How Kieran Tierney will influence Scotland at the Euros