For me Diaby was MOTM in midweek vs Roma and whenever he has played in the middle of the pitch he has looked a real talent. Ive always said that he was wasted on the left wing.
Could the Diaby & Cesc partnership work at Arsenal?
I would like to see this given a go! Some of you might say that Diaby is not a defensive player and could not play next to Cesc! But Denilson is not realy a defensive player and wenger has used him next to Cesc this season.
When Cesc returns to the team and before the end of the season I would like to see this combo give a chance.
I personally rate Diaby more then Song and Denilson, and now he is getting a run in the team in the middle we are seeing the best of him.
What do you think? Please sign up to our forum and comment about this and more
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez
- Arsenal Told to Let Alexandre Lacazette’s Contract Run Out
- Arsenal vs Burnley: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups