For me Diaby was MOTM in midweek vs Roma and whenever he has played in the middle of the pitch he has looked a real talent. Ive always said that he was wasted on the left wing.
Could the Diaby & Cesc partnership work at Arsenal?
I would like to see this given a go! Some of you might say that Diaby is not a defensive player and could not play next to Cesc! But Denilson is not realy a defensive player and wenger has used him next to Cesc this season.
When Cesc returns to the team and before the end of the season I would like to see this combo give a chance.
I personally rate Diaby more then Song and Denilson, and now he is getting a run in the team in the middle we are seeing the best of him.
What do you think? Please sign up to our forum and comment about this and more
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion
- Martinelli has a ‘bright future’ at Arsenal claims Mikel Arteta
- What can Arsenal do about their right-back situation?
- Arsenal targeting Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard
- Arsenal keen on signing Brazilian youngster Matheus Martinelli
- Arsenal can sign Houssem Aouar on one condition, claims journalist