Arsenal duo David Luiz and Dani Ceballos have been involved in a training session fight according to reports.
Apparently, the Brazilian defender hit the Spanish midfielder during a training session.
Luiz struck the Arsenal midfielder on his nose after the Spaniard took down the Brazilian with a challenge during training.
Their teammates and the Arsenal staff stepped in to get things under control and the two players were then sent home. The pair later apologised to their teammates and the matter was resolved.
This is not the first time Dani Ceballos has been involved in an altercation with a teammate. The Spaniard was involved in a similar situation with Eddie Nketiah during Arsenal’s warmup before the Fulham game, on the opening day of the season.
After the circulation of the report on social media, Dani Ceballos took to Twitter to claim that the reports are false and there was no altercation between him and David Luiz.
The on-loan Real Madrid midfielder has a fiery streak and Arteta will be hoping to use that to Arsenal’s advantage during games.
Also, altercations between teammates are normal and someone as experienced as David Luiz should be able to move on from this without any problems.
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups