Arsenal duo David Luiz and Dani Ceballos have been involved in a training session fight according to reports.
Apparently, the Brazilian defender hit the Spanish midfielder during a training session.
Luiz struck the Arsenal midfielder on his nose after the Spaniard took down the Brazilian with a challenge during training.
Their teammates and the Arsenal staff stepped in to get things under control and the two players were then sent home. The pair later apologised to their teammates and the matter was resolved.
This is not the first time Dani Ceballos has been involved in an altercation with a teammate. The Spaniard was involved in a similar situation with Eddie Nketiah during Arsenal’s warmup before the Fulham game, on the opening day of the season.
After the circulation of the report on social media, Dani Ceballos took to Twitter to claim that the reports are false and there was no altercation between him and David Luiz.
The on-loan Real Madrid midfielder has a fiery streak and Arteta will be hoping to use that to Arsenal’s advantage during games.
Also, altercations between teammates are normal and someone as experienced as David Luiz should be able to move on from this without any problems.
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings
- Arsenal interested in signing Inter Milan striker
- Former Arsenal player urges club to sign Manchester United target
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison