Arsenal duo David Luiz and Dani Ceballos have been involved in a training session fight according to reports.
Apparently, the Brazilian defender hit the Spanish midfielder during a training session.
Luiz struck the Arsenal midfielder on his nose after the Spaniard took down the Brazilian with a challenge during training.
Their teammates and the Arsenal staff stepped in to get things under control and the two players were then sent home. The pair later apologised to their teammates and the matter was resolved.
This is not the first time Dani Ceballos has been involved in an altercation with a teammate. The Spaniard was involved in a similar situation with Eddie Nketiah during Arsenal’s warmup before the Fulham game, on the opening day of the season.
After the circulation of the report on social media, Dani Ceballos took to Twitter to claim that the reports are false and there was no altercation between him and David Luiz.
The on-loan Real Madrid midfielder has a fiery streak and Arteta will be hoping to use that to Arsenal’s advantage during games.
Also, altercations between teammates are normal and someone as experienced as David Luiz should be able to move on from this without any problems.
- Why Hector Bellerin to Barcelona appears a realistic prospect
- Unai Emery hits out at European Super League plans ahead of Arsenal reunion
- European Super League – For greed or development?
- Mikel Arteta impressed with on-loan Arsenal youngster
- Mikel Arteta speaks out on team selection and Eddie Nketiah after Fulham draw
- Mikel Arteta offers injury update on Alexandre Lacazette
- Mikel Arteta vs Unai Emery – A comparison
- Ian Wright identifies perfect partner for Thomas Partey at Arsenal
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table