Arsenal duo David Luiz and Dani Ceballos have been involved in a training session fight according to reports.
Apparently, the Brazilian defender hit the Spanish midfielder during a training session.
Luiz struck the Arsenal midfielder on his nose after the Spaniard took down the Brazilian with a challenge during training.
Their teammates and the Arsenal staff stepped in to get things under control and the two players were then sent home. The pair later apologised to their teammates and the matter was resolved.
This is not the first time Dani Ceballos has been involved in an altercation with a teammate. The Spaniard was involved in a similar situation with Eddie Nketiah during Arsenal’s warmup before the Fulham game, on the opening day of the season.
After the circulation of the report on social media, Dani Ceballos took to Twitter to claim that the reports are false and there was no altercation between him and David Luiz.
The on-loan Real Madrid midfielder has a fiery streak and Arteta will be hoping to use that to Arsenal’s advantage during games.
Also, altercations between teammates are normal and someone as experienced as David Luiz should be able to move on from this without any problems.
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez
- Arsenal Told to Let Alexandre Lacazette’s Contract Run Out
- Arsenal vs Burnley: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups