We need a DM at Arsenal and I dont see the reason why Vieira cant step in a do a job at Arsenal next to Cesc? Wenger signed Silvestre last season to fill a gap so why not do the same with PV4?
The sad fact is that Arsenal have won NOTHING since Vieira was sold. it proves what a player he was and how much we miss him.
Vieira now 33 is free to leave inter this summer, So why not bring paddy back to show the kids how its done?
I would love to see the great man back at Arsenal.
How do you feel about this?
Debate this more > link
Join the forum www.arsenalaction.com
|Full name||Patrick Donalé Vieira|
|Date of birth||23 June 1976 (age 33)|
|Place of birth||Dakar, Senegal|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?
- Mikel Arteta reacts to draw against Rangers
- An overview on Arsenal’s Scotland preseason tour- player ratings for both games
- Three Premier League clubs interested in Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal predicted line-up against Rangers