We need a DM at Arsenal and I dont see the reason why Vieira cant step in a do a job at Arsenal next to Cesc? Wenger signed Silvestre last season to fill a gap so why not do the same with PV4?
The sad fact is that Arsenal have won NOTHING since Vieira was sold. it proves what a player he was and how much we miss him.
Vieira now 33 is free to leave inter this summer, So why not bring paddy back to show the kids how its done?
I would love to see the great man back at Arsenal.
How do you feel about this?
Debate this more > link
Join the forum www.arsenalaction.com
|Full name||Patrick Donalé Vieira|
|Date of birth||23 June 1976 (age 33)|
|Place of birth||Dakar, Senegal|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez
- Arsenal Told to Let Alexandre Lacazette’s Contract Run Out
- Arsenal vs Burnley: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups