We need a DM at Arsenal and I dont see the reason why Vieira cant step in a do a job at Arsenal next to Cesc? Wenger signed Silvestre last season to fill a gap so why not do the same with PV4?
The sad fact is that Arsenal have won NOTHING since Vieira was sold. it proves what a player he was and how much we miss him.
Vieira now 33 is free to leave inter this summer, So why not bring paddy back to show the kids how its done?
I would love to see the great man back at Arsenal.
How do you feel about this?
Debate this more > link
Join the forum www.arsenalaction.com
|Full name||Patrick Donalé Vieira|
|Date of birth||23 June 1976 (age 33)|
|Place of birth||Dakar, Senegal|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion
- Martinelli has a ‘bright future’ at Arsenal claims Mikel Arteta
- What can Arsenal do about their right-back situation?
- Arsenal targeting Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard